Spahn asks for patience when distributing the vaccine

スポンサードリンク

Spahn asks for patience when distributing the vaccine

In at least one case, the wife wanted to stay with her infected husband. However, the authorities decided that the partner was not allowed to stay. According to the tour operator, passengers who should be quarantined on site were in their cabins until the end.

Cuxhaven / Hamburg (dpa) – Relief at Tui Cruises: On board the cruise ship that has been under quarantine since Friday "My ship 3" Out of around 2900 crew members, only eight have so far tested positive for the corona virus. The shipping company Tui Cruises announced on Monday.

T-Online.de/TV

German nursing home becomes a hit on the Internet

Macron reports from quarantine with a video message

MPs reckon with sexism in the Bundestag

This building is way more famous than it looks

Instagram star dies after cosmetic surgery

Elephant cow gives birth – reaction of the herd amazes

US Vice President Pence vaccinated against Corona

NASA mission enables a first look inside Mars

These rules apply to your fireworks in the garden

Spahn asks for patience when distributing the vaccine

Strange beer appearance in the US Parliament

Suddenly there is no stopping the minister

Container use due to Corona causes a stir

Towing service has a bad surprise

Winter weather causes chaos on the US east coast

Two thirds of the test results are now available; the rest were expected on Tuesday. The ship will remain in Cuxhaven until further notice.

"We are pleased about the vast majority of the negative test results so far and hope that the course of the disease of the eight crew members who tested positive for Covid-19 continues to be mild"said the CEO of Tui Cruises, Wybcke Meier. "We would like to thank the crew for their patience and assume that the test results will help ensure that the crew’s return journey can now pick up speed."

Dozens of bumps on Saturday: swarm quake makes the earth tremble in Vogtland Sauerland: Fatal accident in the sawmill: employee trapped Attack in Saarland: wild boar seriously injures man in his living room Podcast on IS: "New York Times" falls for impostors

900 crew members are to be flown back to Indonesia and Ukraine on May 8th and 11th on charter flights. Only crew members who have tested negative for Covid-19 travel. The authorities decide whether and when the quarantine can be lifted for the ship.

On Tuesday, the sister ship will initially be in Cuxhaven "My ship 6" dock with 254 crew members. It’s supposed to be "pure precaution" people who tested negative from "My ship 3" take up. They should be housed there in isolation in individual cabins. This should relieve the situation on board and protect the clinic capacities of the district of Cuxhaven.https://123helpme.me/to-kill-a-mockingbird-essay/

The crew of all Tui Cruises ships has been in isolation for more than four weeks: According to the company, the last contact of the Mein Schiff fleet with the outside world was on March 23rd – on that day the last guests disembarked. There are individual crew members on board "My ship 3"who are very tense, said a spokeswoman for the cruise brand of the world’s largest travel company Tui. Police officers were on board on Saturday to record a property damage complaint against two crew members. According to the police, furniture was damaged.

"Most of the crew is calm", emphasized the spokeswoman further. On board of "My ship 3" are usually around 2500 guests and around 1000 crew members. At the moment, everyone on board is accommodated in guest or crew cabins, even if unfortunately not a single cabin is available for everyone. The supply of food is assured.

The 2900 crew members had been collected from other ships in the Tui Cruises fleet and are to be flown from Germany to their home countries. Usually this also happens on the routes when calling into other countries. Because of the pandemic, that wasn’t possible. For example, Spain did not allow the crew to go ashore and return home from there. In addition, a journey home sometimes fails due to travel restrictions in the home countries.

Tui’s travel business has been on hold for weeks almost everywhere, including cruise, flight and hotel operations, due to the corona pandemic. To bridge the crisis, the group receives a government loan of 1.8 billion euros. Tui Germany recently extended its travel stop abroad in view of the global travel warning from the federal government until mid-June.

Discounts of 70 percent on the hazelnut cream caused tumult in the supermarkets. Now the French authorities are investigating the action.

A spectacular discount campaign on Nutella called the fraud guard on the scene in France: Because of the price reduction of 70 percent, the responsible department of the Ministry of Economics announced on Monday evening in Paris investigations against the supermarket chain Intermarché. She had sold the 950 gram jar of the nut nougat cream for 1.41 euros. This led to tumultuous scenes in many shops and the images spread across the Internet.

The food manufacturer also criticized the decision

The anti-fraud agency DGCCRF said it wanted to "examine the discount campaign closely". The Nutella manufacturer Ferrero had sharply criticized Intermarché’s decision. she has "Confusion and disappointment among consumers" triggered.

The discount led to scuffles in the shops. "It was a real riot"said the clerk of a supermarket in Forbach in Lorraine. "People fell on each other and knocked everything over." In the social networks, users shared videos from different cities on which customers pounced on the Nutella glasses.

Law against high discounts planned

In the future, such discount campaigns should no longer be possible so easily. The French government presented a law on Wednesday according to which large supermarkets must sell their products at least ten percent above the purchase price. This is to prevent unfair practices. Meanwhile, Intermarché announced new discounts – under the motto "The four cheapest weeks in France".

Source: – dpa

The Weser should be replenished with its water, but water is also becoming scarce in the Edersee: the level has slipped below the 50 percent mark earlier than usual. And that can have dire consequences.

The water level of the North Hessian Edersee, which is important for tourism, fell below the 50 percent mark earlier than last year. Most recently there were less than 100 million cubic meters in the reservoir. In the previous year, according to information from the Waterways and Shipping Office Hann. Münden at that time was 132 million. The cause is the dry spring, said a spokesman. The first remains of abandoned settlements on the lake bed, the so-called "Edersee Atlantis", have already appeared.

The water level has been fought over for decades. Because the reservoir is supposed to secure shipping in the Weser. If there is not enough water in the river, it is drained into the Edersee. But this is a problem for the tourist region in the Waldeck-Frankenberg district. Because with less water, the possibilities for water sports dwindle. A new management concept that helped to maintain acceptable water levels for a comparatively long time should bring some relief.

Water had to be let into the Weser earlier than usual

But this year the problems started as early as April – according to the Waterways and Shipping Office, water had to be drained for the Weser. Usually the lake is still dammed this month.

It has not rained enough for twelve years, says Thomas Hennig from the Eder-Diemel regional association. The association represents the interests of water sports enthusiasts, hoteliers and restaurateurs. In the past, the lake filled mathematically 3.5 times a year, today it is only 2.5. So there is no complete sea filling. The new management concept only helps to a limited extent. "Although water is saved, the lake is still empty." Further steps must be taken to save water.

In the Main: Rower discovers body in water near Offenbach Merzig-Wadern district: 67-year-old man run over by cows and seriously injured News blog on Covid-19: You can find the latest developments here

Because of the Corona crisis, the Edersee is well visited this summer. The low water is unlikely to bother tourists so far: According to Hennig, all water sports are still possible. But without heavy rainfall, things will look different in four to six weeks.

Sources used: dpa news agency

Paris (AP) – In a mass panic triggered by explosive noises in the Disneyland Paris theme park on Saturday evening, several people were slightly injured.

T-Online.de/TV

As "Lateral thinker" put pressure on a dropout

Motorcyclists from Kiel dress up as Santa Claus

German nursing home becomes a hit online

Macron reports from quarantine with a video message

MPs reckon with sexism in the Bundestag

This building is way more famous than it looks

Instagram star dies after cosmetic surgery

Elephant cow gives birth – reaction of the herd amazes

US Vice President Pence vaccinated against Corona

NASA mission enables a first look inside Mars

These rules apply to your fireworks in the garden

Spahn asks for patience when distributing the vaccine

Strange beer appearance in the US Parliament

Suddenly there is no stopping the minister

Container use due to Corona causes a stir

The French interior ministry tweeted that it was a false alarm, the security forces had confirmed that there was no threat. The loud noises were reportedly made by a broken conveyor belt or escalator. There had previously been talk of gunshots and a possible attack in social networks. The responsible prefecture reported that the panic had injured some people.

The incident took place in the Disney Village business district in the park east of Paris, as the news channel BFMTV reported. Visitors were therefore temporarily not allowed to leave the shops in the business area, as security forces checked the situation. The police operation on the site was ended that evening. On Sunday, the amusement park ran as usual, as the French news agency AFP reported.

"Then I’ll cut your head off" : Dropouts packed over "Lateral thinker"Threats from Bread for the World: Aid organization fears a decline in Christmas donations Capacity sufficient: Practice doctors: Will probably take over vaccinations in the summer. New record: BKA forecast: Over 400 ATMs blown this year

A 38-year-old eyewitness told AFP that some visitors were hiding behind cash registers. It took about five minutes. "Everyone thought it was an attack." There were police officers everywhere. However, no one explained what was going on. "We didn’t know what had happened."

According to information from last year, Disneyland Paris has had more than 320 million visitors since it opened in 1992. According to its own earlier information, Disneyland Paris accounts for a good six percent of French tourism income and employs 16,000 people.

France is always on the alert after an unprecedented wave of Islamist terrorism. Just over three months ago a person from Strasbourg opened fire in his hometown; five people were ultimately torn to their deaths. The terrorist militia Islamic State (IS) had claimed the act for itself.

Rostock (dpa) – According to the police, a crane accident in the Rostock overseas port resulted in damage in the millions. Five people were injured on Saturday, two of them had to be hospitalized.

According to initial findings, the reason for the accident was a material defect. According to the police, the crane mounted on a ship was bent over during a heavy load test when lifting a pontoon weighing around 5000 tons. The upper part of the crane crashed onto the ship and the edge of the quay.

A 26-year-old woman drove through Papenburg on a scooter, very drunk and without a driver’s license. The police said on Saturday that officers stopped the woman at a traffic stop early in the morning. A breath alcohol test showed a value of 2.46 per thousand. The officers found that the woman did not have a license to drive.

After several corona infections in the Leer district after the opening evening of a restaurant, Prime Minister Stephan Weil warned to comply with the rules. "If you will, the example from the Leer district is a lesson. It is a lesson in what can happen if the guidelines are not taken into account"said the SPD politician on Monday in Wunstorf (Hanover region). But he is far from criticizing Lower Saxony’s gastronomy as a whole because of this one example. Because I hope it has now become clear that the specifications "are not intended to annoy restaurateurs, but on the contrary are the prerequisites for business to start again."

When the restaurant opened on May 15 in Moormerland, there were apparently several violations of the corona requirements, said Health Minister Carola Reimann (SPD) on Monday. Among other things, there should have been handshakes and hugs. The extensive follow-up of contacts has meanwhile shown that the group of participants in the closed society was larger than initially assumed. "What we saw there was an event." These are not allowed according to the Corona regulation, it was not an ordinary restaurant.

The operator’s lawyer, Roman Ronneburger said: "From the client’s point of view, all requirements were met." A spokesman for the district announced that investigations into the case and possible violations were ongoing. At first he did not want to name interim results of the regulatory offense proceedings.

The operator as well as the visitors are threatened with penalties, as the Minister of Health announced. "Should the well-founded suspicion be confirmed that this event has violated the Corona requirements, the local authorities will initiate administrative offenses not only against the organizers, but also against the visitors, with heavy fines as a result."

スポンサードリンク

この記事を見た人はこちらの記事もよく閲覧されています。

No tags for this post.
カテゴリー: blog パーマリンク

コメントは停止中です。


スポンサードリンク